No joking. This is it. Best tomato soup I’ve ever had!
I served mine with a big dollop of plain greek yogurt and homemade whole wheat sourdough toast with chicken salad on the side. Yummmmm
Recipe is from Giada: Hearty Tomato Soup with Lemon and Rosemary
5 reasons I’m obsessed with this soup:
- It has pureed cannenllini beans that make it super creamy.
- Rosemary goes so well with tomatoes.
- It has carrots in it. They end up being pureed in the soup, so you never notice them, but I just think its cool/unexpected.
- It tastes decadent, but its really light, healthy, and refreshing.
- Ever since I came back from Istanbul, I like finding dishes that go well with yogurt. (The Turks put yogurt on almost everything.) Yogurt with this soup tastes like heaven!
What is your favorite soup?